- Insert bottom of adapter.
- Make sure the bridge of the adapter is sitting on the vinyl bridge of the goggles.
- Insert T's into the top of the goggles one at a time by pulling up the top of the goggles and pushing the T as far forward as possible into the goggles.
- Push on the top of goggles over each T with thumb.
- Remove adapters T's one at a time.
- Slide adapter out of goggles.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Do not leave in direct sunlight inside a closed vehicle.
- Always wet the adapter before wiping clean, we use diluted Windex or Glass Plus.
DO NOT USE GLASS CLEANER ON THERMAL DUAL PANE LENSES—WE USE AND ONLY RECOMMEND WATER.
- If sand or grit is on adapter, rinse first.
- If you have an unusual fogging problem, put no fog solution on both sides of the adapter lenses and on the inside of your goggle lens.
- On wet days, use Rain X on the outside goggle lens.
DO NOT USE RAIN X FOR PAINTBALL.
- You can put a small piece of clear packing tape on the inside goggle lens where the adapter touches it to protect it.
WE ALWAYS DO THIS FOR EXPENSIVE THERMAL DUAL PANE LENSES. Store adapter inside a pair of goggles.
Riding dirt bikes, playing paintball & snowboarding are all inherently dangerous sports. Please become accustomed to your prescription adapter before actually riding with it. Walk around with it, watch TV with it, etc. If you do not feel 100% comfortable with them please do not ride with the prescription adapter.